Home » Industry News » Dispatcher Credited With Saving Family from Carbon Monoxide

A Sarpy County, Nebraska 9-1-1 dispatcher is being credited with saving the lives of a Gretna family from carbon monoxide poisoning. The Minnick family called 9-1-1 early on a Friday morning when flu-like symptoms started to show. Mark Pontefract, the senior Sarpy County Dispatcher, recognized the symptoms as being from carbon monoxide and instructed the family to get to fresh air and activate the fire alarm to warn others.

Read more at WOWT News.